Haley Gaetani | May 03 2016
The carpet in your home is shared between important belongings, family members, and possible furry friends. Understandably, you only want what’s best for them. That type of outlook shouldn’t change when looking for the right carpet and rug cleaner. If you think about it, you’ll be inviting strangers into your home, so it’s extremely important to hire a company you can trust! So, where to start? Here are some tips to help you out with your homework.
1. Look up reviews on different companies and compare them! Angie’s List, Google Reviews, and Yelp are a good place to start. If people aren’t satisfied with the work they had done, they’ll most likely let it be known on the internet. These types of reviews can help you avoid having a bad experience. Keep in mind – not all customers can be satisfied and can be pretty unreasonable no matter what a company does to rectify any supposed problem.
2. Ask around. The majority of your friends or the people you talk to at work probably have a story or two about their own experiences. Also, if you let companies know you were referred to them by someone else; they’ll make sure they live up to their reputation.
3. Customer service is everything! If you’re calling to inquire, pay attention to how you’re treated on the phone. Make sure the person you’re talking to seems respectful, honest, fair, and accommodating.
4. Take a look at different companies’ social media pages. Quality companies should be proud of their work and post a bunch of impressive before and after pictures. Their overall social media presence should be interactive and engaging.
5. Watch out for “bait-and-switch” companies. Some companies may offer a cheap price initially, but end up charging much more without telling you what they added on. Make sure the amount you’re paying is clear and known before the work begins.
6. It’s not too late to say “No,” even if they’re standing on your doorstep. Follow your gut feeling; you’ll know who you do and don’t want coming inside your house. First impressions are important, so make sure they go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.
After successfully completing all of these steps, you’ll more than likely be doing your happy dance when the job’s done. Whether you’re having Oriental rugs or wall to wall carpet cleaned, finding a quality company should be your top priority! We’re confident Ayoub Carpet Service can exceed your expectations. Give us a try!
Want to learn more about our cleaning processes?
« Back to All Entries