Ayoub Carpet Service | April 04 2016
Hey! You should have your Carpets professionally cleaned every 6 months?
Here is our list of why we think so…
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves your morale. People feel better about their environment when it is clean, especially the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting looks and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time to maintain the warranty.
“Clean carpets simply make people feel better about themselves and where they live and work,” said Dan Ayoub, Owner of Ayoub Carpet Service, Chantilly, VA. www.RugCare.com
Carpet add so much personality to a room, and keeping the carpet clean can also add value in the long run.
Ayoub Carpet Service has always encouraged our customers to maintain their carpets regularly at a high level by having a maintenance plan. Ask any of our friendly representatives how you can plan your frequent cleaning program.
Call us 703-255-6000« Back to All Entries